BURBANK SANITARY DISTRICT
CATALOG OF ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS
(Pursuant to SB 272 and CA Government Code 6270.5)
An “enterprise system” is a software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
An “enterprise system” does not include any of the following:
- Information Technology security systems, including firewalls and other cybersecurity systems.
- Physical access control systems, employee identification management systems, video monitoring and other physical control systems.
- Infrastructure and mechanical control systems, including those that control or manage street lights, electrical, natural gas or water or sewer functions.
- Systems related to 911 dispatch and operation or emergency services.
- Systems that would be restricted from disclosure by Section 6254.19.
- The specific records that the information technology system collects, stores, exchanges or analyzes.
SB 272 REQUIRES THAT THE DISTRICT:
- Create a catalog of enterprise systems, containing:
- Current system vendor
- Current system product
- System’s purpose
- A description of categories or types of data
- The department that is the prime custodian of the data
- The frequency that system data is collected
- The frequency that system data is updated
2. To make the catalog publicly available upon request
3. To post the catalog in a prominent location on the agency’s website.
If the public interest served by not disclosing the information described clearly outweighs the public interest served by disclosure, the local agency may instead provide a system name, brief title or identifier of the system.
|Nedescription of Categories or types of Dataw column
|Microsoft Office Suite
|Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Custom Database, E‐mail, Creating Documents, Creating Inspection Logs, Expense Records, Records Filing, Work Order
|Engineering plans, Mapping
|Site Builder, Web Hosting
|Maps, District Information, District News and Updates, Transparency Compliance
|Weekly or as needed
|First American Title Company
|Fastweb, https://fwprodweb1. firstam.com/fastweb /home.asp
|Property Characteristics , Comparable Sales, Neighborhood Information, Area Services, School Statistics, Demographics
|Santa Clara County Assessor’s Office
|Real Property Search, https://www.scc assessor.org
|Property Owner’s Name and Mailing Address, Demographics, Neighborhood Information, Area Services, School Statistics, Maps
|Financial Accounting/Payroll System
|Timesheet, Accounting, Payroll
|Create PDF documents
|General information , Maps